You can withdraw money from your Betcity account balance to many payment systems that are popular among Indian players. You can do it in INR, avoiding conversion fees. A complete list of available services can be viewed at the till. Here are some of them:
- Bank transfer;
- Jeton, etc.
If any of the services is not in the withdrawal tab, you can add it there manually. To do this, make at least a minimum deposit through this payment system.
How to withdraw money from Betcity India?
To be able to withdraw prizes from the bookmaker’s office, you must be a registered user. Without an account, most of the site’s functions will not be available to you, including betting and cashier. Therefore, you should register first of all. When you make a couple of successful predictions and get your first money, you will need to go through a few steps to withdraw it.
Log in to your account using the login and password that were automatically generated during registration. You can authorize in any version of the software: on the official website or in the application.
2 Open a cash register
Go to the main menu. To do this, click on the button in the upper left corner. Then open the Account Management section and here select Withdraw.
3 Select payment system
By default, you will be offered to withdraw money via Visa or Mastercard. If you want to use another service, click ‘Other withdrawal’ methods and specify the e-wallet which suits you.
4 Fill in the details
Specify the details of the wallet or card, the amount and other information, and then confirm the transaction. Confirmation may also be required on the website or application of the payment system.
Withdrawal times, limits and fees
All withdrawal requests are processed 24 hours a day. The company sets the maximum period of withdrawal within 72 hours from the moment of withdrawal request. Limits for different payment systems differ:
|Service||Minimum withdrawal amount, INR||Maximum withdrawal amount, INR|
|Visa and Mastercard||2000||75 000|
The full list of payment systems, limits, and terms can be viewed at the cash desk through the website or app. Betcity bookmaker office does not charge a withdrawal fee, but it can be provided by the e-wallet or card itself. In some systems, we pay the commission ourselves for the player.
Features of withdrawal in Betcity India
The bookmaker’s office has a number of rules and regulations relating to the procedure for withdrawal of funds:
- Requests for withdrawal are processed 24 hours a day. The maximum term of withdrawal is 72 hours;
- Withdrawal is possible only to those bank cards and e-wallets, which belong to the owner of the account;
- If the withdrawal amount is less than all deposits made, the commission will be charged to the player;
- The Company reserves the right to initiate a document check at any time to verify the user’s identity;
- The administration may request photos or scans from the personal account of the payment system, as well as a photo of the bank card on both sides;
- To successfully withdraw funds to Betcity India, the user must create a payment password. This can be done in the account details section. Please note that the password is shown only once – you need to write it down immediately and keep it in a safe place.
You can read more about the rules and conditions of withdrawal in the user agreement and in the help section. Also, you can ask many questions to the support service.
If you still have questions, or if you encounter any problems, you can always request a free consultation from the support service of the bookmaker’s office. We will answer some common questions below.