How to register with Betcity?
We have made the registration procedure as easy as possible for mobile players, so that everyone can start betting in a few minutes after getting to know Betcity. You only need to follow a few steps to create an account.
1 Open the registration form
2 Specify data
3 Complete the registration
Video instruction on how to register with Betcity
You can also watch a short video clip below. In it, we show you a concrete example of how to register with a betting company. Follow the steps in the video and you can start betting on cricket at Betcity India in just a minute.
Instructions to verify your Betcity account
Verification is a mandatory procedure for all regular players of the Betcity bookmaker office, who want to withdraw money from the balance regularly. It is necessary for us to be sure that you are a trustworthy player. After verification, we will know that you are over 18 years old, that the created account is the only one, and that you do not violate the rules of the company.
In order to pass the verification process, it is necessary to perform several simple steps which will be described below.
- Authorize. Go to the official website of Betcity India or the mobile app for Android and iOS and log in using your username and password.
- Confirm email and phone number. Open the main menu by clicking the button in the upper left corner. Here, under “Account history” select the item “Account details”. In the fields with e-mail and phone number specify actual contacts and confirm them.
- Upload your documents. Below there is a form for uploading photos. Use it to attach a photo or scan of your ID card, proof of residency, or a selfie with your passport in hand.
- Wait for verification to complete. Verification takes on average one to three days. If verification is successful, you will receive a corresponding notification to your email and all restrictions on working with the cash register will be removed.
Sign up and get up to 2000 INR bonus
Every new player can claim a welcome bonus from Betcity India of up to 2000 INR. To get it, just register an account and deposit any amount starting from INR 200. The bonus is subject to the following conditions:
- The minimum deposit to activate is 200 INR;
- The maximum size is 2000 INR;
- The amount of the bonus is 100% to the deposit;
- To withdraw the money you need to make a 5x betting turnover in 2 weeks;
- Bets should be placed on any events with odds from 1.3 to 3.0.
Once you meet these conditions, you will be able to withdraw the money through the cashier to your bank card or e-wallet.
Although the registration procedure with Betcity India is as simple and quick as possible, we will give you some tips to help you avoid mistakes and problems in the future. What you need to consider when creating an account:
- You must be an adult player. Only users who are 18 years of age or older at the time of registration are allowed to bet for money;
- The account must be a single account. One person is allowed to have no more than one account. All accounts will be blocked upon re-registration;
- The data must be accurate. Provide only true information about yourself. If the entered data doesn’t match the personal documents, you won’t be able to pass the verification.
These are the three basic rules that you need to follow. If you do not violate them, you will be free to place all types of bets without the risk of having your account blocked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below we answer a few of the user questions we receive most frequently. You can also get any information on your questions from the support team.
What should I do if I forgot my password?
Use the password reminder function. It is available in the login window. You can also write about the problem to the support service.
Can I sign up for the app?
Yes, registration with Betcity is available in the mobile app for Android and iOS.
Can I change the email linked to my account?
You can, but only through the support service. There is no functionality for manually changing the linked email address.
Can two people from the same account play?
No, it is forbidden. The owner of the account must make his own bets and not give his username and password to third parties.